5.31.2011

Need. Coffee. Now.

Why is it so hard to wake up? I must still be programmed for college because I honestly think I could sleep an entire day away. I have always been a night owl (I stayed up late last night and finished Mockingjay, the third installment of Hunger Games) so I suppose this isn't any wonder. (Great series of books, by the way!)

I hope you all had a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend! I also hope you took a moment to remember our fallen veterans who have laid their lives down for our sakes. After all, that is what Memorial Day is about.

I personally pondered my freedom while shopping till I dropped yesterday with my mother-in-law. I got a new dress to wear for mine and Eddie's third (OMG!) anniversary, some new jewelry, a swimsuit, and a rockin' pair of red espadrilles. It's nice to know that I am not yet too old for people to buy me a few things now and then! Also, my mother sent the wonderful news that she would like to send Lily Grace to preschool 3 days a week starting in August and as much as I don't want to let her out of my sight, I will at least have some guaranteed time to do school work--and regain sanity.

Speaking of school..... I've been hearing many different opinions on vaccines for children. Autism being the biggest concern as well as several other complications. Personally, I am terrified that if I don't get her vaccinated whatever she may contract will be worse than whatever the vaccines bring on (so far so good--as far as I know). There is so much uncertainty around this topic and I am very torn. I need more information but I don't know where to look or who to trust? The CDC? Well, we know what they will say. A friend told me to read up on Dr. Tenpenny, but there again, I feel like her site is one sided. So, do you guys have any insight for me? Any websites I can visit? Any literature I need to be on to?

Now for coffee...........

No comments:

Post a Comment