7.12.2010

Weary Stay at Home Mother Leaning Too Much on the "TV Babysitter"

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/07/12/weary-stay-at-home-mother-leaning-too-much-on-the-tv-babysitter/?ncid=webmail

This article has some really great advice! I find myself waiting as long as possible to turn the TV on and forcing myself to turn it off for my daughter. She just loves it so much. The first thing she asks for in the morning is "TV?" I challenge myself to serve breakfast and spend some time together before I finally give in. I'm not going to say that I don't cave sometimes, because I do. I want to get an early shower and the TV is perfect to keep her entertained while I am doing so. The kicker: turning it off once I'm done! This is a great article though and I wanted to share and will definitely try to implement these tips into my days at home with Lily Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment